RETRACTABLE BLOCK POLYMER CASING WITH G.I WIRE ROPE
Brand : KARAM
Origin : INDIA
Karam PCGS retractable blocks are made from galvanized steel wire rope of 4.5 mm diameter. These Karam retractable blocks have high impact strength polymer casings that are highly durable and help prevent breakage. These fall protection equipments have a minimum breaking strength of 12 kN. The PN 162 hooks with load indicators at the attachment in these fall arresters assure safe anchorage. These retractable blocks have anchorage eye with swivel action to prevent undue twist of the rope while working or in the event of a fall. They conform to EN 360: 2002 IS specifications that guarantee their quality and safety standards.
- Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer, to prevent breakage and is nearly indestructible.
- Comes in Galvanized Steel Wire Rope of dia 4.5mm.
- Has PN 162 Hook with Load Indicator at attachment end.
- Anchorage Eye with swivel action. Prevents undue twist of rope while working or in the event of a Fall.
- Minimum Breaking Strength is 12kN.
- Conforms to EN 360:2002.
- Prevent breakage.
- Highly durable.
- Prevent excessive twist of the rope.
- Ensure safe anchorage.
- Superior quality and safety standards.
|Model||Length of Wire Rope||Weight (Kg)|
|PCGS 12||12 mtr||6.10|
|PCGS 15||15 mtr||6.39|
|PCGS 18||18 mtr||6.67|
|PCGS 20(N)||20 mtr||6.86|