WALL MOUNTED DOUBLE BOTTLE STERILE EMERGENCY EYE WASH STATION – 32 Oz
Brand : Physicians Care
The Physicians Care family of eye wash stations allows facility managers a readily available means to comply with OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.151. The Physicians Care easy wash station is not meant to replace the primary 15 minute eyewash equipment needed to comply with ANSI Z358.1-2015. Instead, these secondary eyewash stations provide easy access for a quick response to eye accidents. OSHA requires eye flush be available within a 10 second walk from chemicals and other injurious materials, along with work situations that have airborne particles such as allergens, dust, sawdust or smoke. The smaller size of these stations makes them ideal for placement closer to hazardous areas for immediate response. The removable bottles are also perfect for portable use when transporting an injured worker to a facility for further medical care. Having this eyewash station strategically installed and knowing its location is key for your employers.
- Includes two 32 ounce bottles of eye wash.
- Sold as Wall Mount with two 32 oz. Bottles of Eye Wash.
- Easy to Install Wall Mount Kit.
- Helps clean debris and dust out of the eye
- Provides easy access for quick response to eye injuries.
- Station is ideal for placing near hazardous areas.Removable, tamper-evident bottles are portable for use when transporting injured workers.
- Sterile eye cup helps eliminate splash and spill.
- FDA approved.
|Unit Size||19″ x 14.5″ x 4″|