SALISBURY® ELECTRIFLEX CLASS 2 LINEMAN GLOVES – NG214B
Salisbury production facilities manufacture rubber insulating gloves that comply with the highest possible standards and regulations. Salisbury rubber insulating gloves have earned the reputation for superior performance – meeting and exceeding the requirements for current ASTM D120 specifications. Our gloves are tested following ASTM D120/IEC903 specifications. Voltage Gloves Manufactured with Pride in America. SALISBURY is the global leader in the manufacture of electrical insulating rubber gloves.
Electriflex™ Gloves are 30% more flexible* than any other glove we’ve ever made and are expertly designed to give linemen the ultimate in comfort and control. Electriflex™ minimizes hand fatigue and maximizes performance – all while giving the protection you need.
- Proof Test Voltage AC/DC: 20,000/50,000
- Max Use Voltage AC/DC (when worn with leather protectors): 17,000/25,500
- 14″ Inch – Overall Length – Rubber Gloves
- Type 1 Rubber Black with Yellow interior
- Cuff Straight
- Meets or exceed ASTM D120 and IEC EN60903 standards
- Our Salisbury exclusive Type II Salcor® glove in Class 00 & 0.
- Available in sizes 8, 8-1/2, 9, 9-1/2, 10, 10-1/2, 11, and 12
- Type 2 gloves are extremely flexible to make working with small parts easy.
- Gloves are available in three styles:
- Straight Cuff
- Contour Cuff
- Bell Cuff
Selecting the right size:
- Measure the circumference around your palm
- Allow for additional room if fabric glove liners are to be worn, especially with thermal liners.
- Proper fit is important, most sizes available in 1/2″ increments, see above.
- It is the responsibility of purchaser to specify the overall length of glove
- See manufacture clearance tables for minimum distance with protector gloves and cuffs.