DUPONT TYCHEM C STANDARD YELLOW HOODED COVERALL
DuPont™ Tychem® C. Hooded coverall. Made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<450g per garment), Tychem® C garments utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Available in bright yellow for high visibility and in sizes M-XXL. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks.
Tychem® C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Thumb loop (For safety reasons, the use of the thumb loops is only recommended when double gloves are worn)
- Elasticated hood and self-adhesive chin flap
- Zipper with self-adhesive double zip flap
- Stitched and overtaped seams
- Elasticated cuffs and ankles
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection