WHEELED BIN CHEMICAL SPILL KIT – 120 LITRES
Chemical spill kits or spill response kits are an essential part of spill clean-up and usually contain absorbent sheets, pads, socks and waste bags that are used in the containment and clean-up of spills and leaks to avoid damage to equipment or avoiding injury through slipping. These types of kits can also be used for emergency response spill applications or as a precautionary measure, especially when working in industries like lorry loading or forklift driving. There are industry-specific colours that correspond to certain liquid spills to ensure the right regulations are adhered to without harming the environment and ensuring the area is cleaned correctly to avoid injury. Spill kits are widely used in:
- Industrial manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing and repair
- Transport and logistics
- Household applications
The kit is contained within a convenient two-wheeled bin that can easily be transported to and from the spillage area, making it an ideal spill kit for use on light to medium spills and leaks that could cause injury. Contained within the bin is everything needed to take care of large volume spills within the workplace or on a worksite, like pillows, pads, socks and hazard bags for easy clean-up and disposal. This mobile spill kit is suitable for use with liquid and chemical spills and is ideal for rapid response clean-up across a wide range of applications and industries as part of industry regulations.
- Premium grade chemical absorbent refillable and universal spillage kit.
- Filled with Premium grade absorbent products.
- Easy to follow instructions included in the kit.
- Supplied in a top quality, weatherproof, 2-wheeled bin with a hinged lid.
- Complete spill kit designed for spills up to 12S0 Litres.
- Products packed in deployment order.
- Designed to absorb and retain all industrial liquids, including aggressive chemicals and oil.
- The top quality, 2-wheeled bin is easy to transport and deploy.
- Clearly labelled to eliminate confusion.
- Kit includes waste disposal bags and cable ties for an efficient disposal of used product.
- Professional mobile kit – by one person to the spill location.
- Ideal for a variety of locations on a large site.
Spill Kit Contents
- Heavy weight Chemical Absorbent pads
- Chemical Absorbent Sock
- Chemical Absorbent Pillow
- Chemicals splash proof goggle
- Pair of gloves
- Pair of boots
- Disposal bags
- Scoop & Brush
- Non sparking shovel
- Yellow color spill kit container