BULLARD FIRE HELMET MAGMA TYPE B
The Magma® helmet system is based on a platform that enables the user to configure his/her individual helmet. Whether a type A half-shell helmet or type B three-quarter-shell helmet, the construction kit offers it all, while keeping the design thoroughly consistent. The system allows for customized choices without compromising comfort, safety and functionality.
All these elements can be combined as you like and changed at any time. Magma features a lightweight design thanks to an innovative shell material, while offering the utmost functionality. The helmet features an unmatched low weight of less than 1,500 grams and is made from just 29* components. Users can remove and assemble the helmet components in just five minutes. The system also offers a large variety of adjustment options that allow for maximum comfort while providing premium safety.
Bullard’s Magma® puts special focus on the operating costs. No other helmet consists of fewer components. As a result, fewer components are subject to wear-and-tear and must be held on stock as spare parts. Each component can be replaced individually at reasonable prices.
- The unique MAGMA helmet platform system lets firefighters configure an individualized helmet
- Lightweight design with utmost functionality
- Sleek design accommodates a wide variety of accessories and electronic components
- Can be easily reconfigured for new applications
- Superior comfort
- Unmatched weight of less than 1,400 grams
- Uses only 29 components. No other helmet uses less components
- Helmet components can be easily dismounted and assembled within a few minutes each