ANSELL ALPHATEC SOLVEX NITRILE CHEMICAL GLOVES 37-900
Ansell AlphaTec Solvex 37-900 Nitrile Chemical Gloves are designed for working with hazardous chemicals and liquids. These premium gloves are individually tested for superior safety standards. They have superb abrasion resistance and are fully reusable, so they are ideal for a wide range of industrial roles. For example, chemical processing and preparation, working with pesticides and more.
Ansell’s Solvex gloves are proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene gloves. Nitrile coated with a reverse lozenge finish, they provide a superb combination of chemical resistance, durability and grip. Every glove undergoes stringent testing and is also given a leak-proof air pressure test before they are packed for dispatch. The 37-900 gloves are made in an ISO 9001 certified facility, and the guaranteed product quality means they can be used in confidence in hazardous environments.
The Ansell AlphaTec Solvex 37-900 Nitrile Chemical Gloves are available now at Safety Supplies in a range of sizes. Call our friendly team today for further details and expert advice on all of your PPE and hand protection needs.
- A newly developed nitrile film offers greater strength and superior chemical resistance
- Sets new standards for mechanical performance, with unrivalled abrasion resistance
- Designed to deliver optimal results in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is crucial
- Provides superb comfort for the wearer
- Guaranteed product quality means gloves can be used with complete confidence in dangerous situations
Standards And Certifications