5 GALLON CHEMICAL SPILL KIT
A Chemical spill kit, also known as Hazmat spill kit, is ideal for industrial facilities, workshops, minesites, warehouses, factories, hospitals, laundries and laboratories. These durable, highly visible and mobile response kits can be taken directly to a spill. A chemical spill kit is suitable for safely cleaning up virtually all chemicals, aggressive acids and bases (alkalis), paint, solvents, oils, fuels, coolants, degreasers, herbicides and pesticides.
Chemical spill kits contains a variety of polypropylene absorbents which are inert and dust-free and do not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids. They are easily recognised in Yellow wheelie bins or Yellow grab bags for quick identification in an emergency.
Chemical spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded Yellow for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Chemical absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Handy pail spill kit for a variety of small spills.
- Contains polypropylene Chemical maintenance absorbents.
- Clean, inert, non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Chemical spill kits can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Chemical spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions.
Spill Kit Contents
- Heavy weight pads
- Chemicals splash proof goggle
- Pair of gloves
- Disposal bags
- Yellow color spill kit bag