The latest range of high quality, UK manufactured Torque Wrenches by Eclipse are available now!
Each is manufactured to stringent UKAS and BSEN ISO/IEC 17025:2000 quality standards. Each comes with a Certificate of Calibration, allowing every tool to be traced back to the UK production line where it was made. And when a wrench needs to be re-calibrated, Eclipse’s global service provides accredited laboratories on five continents.
Eclipse Torque Wrenches
The Eclipse range of Torque Wrenches has been designed for accuracy, durability and comfort. Features includes:
• Torque mechanism with +/-3% accuracy, which exceeds all international standards.
• Durable push-through ratchet with 60-72 engagements per revolution (depending on the model) and a push-through square drive that allows precise torque control in both clockwise and anti clockwise directions.
• A Reversible Ratchet Head as an alternative means of changing direction, which enablest he tool to be easily positioned in the tight confines of today’s vehicles and machines.
• Versatile micrometer scale, with dual markings in N.m and lbf.ft, provides simple and error-free setting.
• Robust adjustment mechanism allowing quick and easy adjustment over the entire scale in just ten turns. The mechanism also locks to prevent accidental slips.
• Ergonomic, slip-resistant handle. For durability, both the handles and lens are resistant to common automotive, aviation and industrial chemicals.